In the interest of full compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (2008), Student Right-to-Know Act, and other consumer protection legislation, Calvin University provides the following information to ensure that current and prospective students, current and prospective employees, along with the general public have easy access to important campus information.
Questions or concerns regarding the information provided here, or requests for further information or clarification, may be directed to the Financial 援助 Office, Office of the Registrar, or other relevant campus offices.
Availability of institutional and financial aid information
所有的你.S. colleges and universities are required, 每年, to provide a list of specific consumer information and the procedures for how to locate that information to all current and prospective students. The intent of this page is to help facilitate your search for that information on Calvin’s website.
For assistance in obtaining institutional or financial aid information
If you have questions regarding financial aid information, you may:
- 联系 Financial 援助 Office by phone at 1- (toll-free in North America) or (616) 526-6134 (local/international); or by email at email@example.com
Paper copies of financial aid information are available upon request.
General institutional information
- 隐私 of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and 隐私 Act (FERPA)
- 设施 and Services for 学生 with Disabilities
- Student 多样性 – Fall Census Data
- Student 多样性 – HEOA Data
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial 援助
- Textbook 信息rmation
- Educational 项目
- Instructional 设施 (see individual departmental websites’ 关于 Us pages)
- Full List of 教师
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- 认证, Approval and Licensure of Institution and 项目
- Copyright Infringement, Computer Use, and File Sharing Policies and Sanctions
- Responsible Use of Technology
- Student 活动
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Student Complaints
Teacher preparation program report
Student financial assistance
- Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local and Institutional 项目
- Student Loan 信息rmation
- Federal Direct loan information will be submitted to the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) and will be accessible by guarantee agencies, 银行, and institutions determined to be authorized users of the data system.
- A student’s enrollment in a program of study abroad approved for credit by the home institution may be considered enrollment at the institution for the purposes of applying for assistance under Title IV Higher Education Act programs.
Health and safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policies
- 校园 Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log (Clery法案)
- Fire 安全 Policies, Fire Statistics and Fire Log (On-校园 Housing 设施)
- Retention and Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Job Placement for Graduates
- Job, Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (搜索 for Calvin University to see a full report of the data required by the Equity in 体育运动 Disclosure Act)
Citation: National Postsecondary Education Cooperative. (2009). 信息rmation Required to Be Disclosed Under the Higher Education Act of 1965: Suggestions for Dissemination (Updated) (NPEC 2010- 831v2), prepared by Carol Fuller and Carlo Salerno, Coffey Consulting. 华盛顿特区.